NETHERLANDS – Chemical Watch Expo “Emergency Response Compliance”, Amsterdam, 15-16June 2023
Emergency and incident planning and response procedures are hugely important when working with chemicals. We are currently seeing regulatory requirements for these areas increasing around the world and in response, organisations need guidance on how to comply.
At this year’s Chemical Watch Expo, taking place on 15–16 June in Amsterdam, the global stream on the second day of the conference will cover this topic, allowing you to stay informed about regulatory trends so you can comply with confidence. Presentations on day two include:
Emergency response compliance – providing clarity in a challenging regulatory arenaTopics will include:
- an overview of emergency telephone number requirements around the world;
- key supply and transport regulations in the APAC region and how to conform;
- how to meet emergency response and hazardous products registration requirements in key APAC markets; and
- challenges of exporting to Europe.
Crisis, Emergency and Incident Response and Planning in the Chemical Sector
Topics will include:
- double hatters – support required for non-specialists asked to perform emergency planning duties;
- removing silos – the role of HSSE, process safety teams and others in effective emergency preparedness and response;
- equipping responders to respond and exploring the skills required for effective emergency response in the chemical sector; and
- the use of technology to improve situational awareness and enhance emergency response coordination across all stakeholders and all levels of response.
These talks will be followed by a presentation from Sarah Thompson (publishing manager, Chemical Watch) who will present the results of the Chemical Watch annual survey. She will cover hot regulatory issues, challenges for the industry, and data on the regulatory compliance industry in her informative analysis of the state of the chemicals management community.