Pacific States/British Colombia Oil Spill Task Force 2021 Annual Meeting
Wednesday, November 17, 2021
10:00 AM-12:10 PM and 1:15-4:00 PM Pacific Time
(lunch break 12:30-1:15)
This year’s Annual Meeting will be virtual, held on ZOOM.
* * *
The Annual Meeting offers an opportunity for the Task Force members
to share updates on our work on current issues in spill prevention, preparedness, response and recovery.
THE 2021 LEGACY AWARDS WILL BE PRESENTED AT THIS EVENT!
- Geoff Backman, Halalt First Nation
- Curtiss Clumpner, Oiled Wildlife Care Network
- Marta Green, San Juan County
- Conor Keeney, Marathon Petroleum
- Ken Lee, Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Judd Muskat, CA Office of Spill Prevention and Response
- Susan Saupe, Cook Inlet Regional Citizens Advisory Council (CIRCAC)
- Gary Shigenaka, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Vince Mitchell and Cheryl Surface, Independent Contractors
This event is free and open to the public.
Registration and other Annual Meeting details can be found
on the Task Force website: http://oilspilltaskforce.org/task-force-events/annual-meeting/