24/7 Emergency telephone hotline :
Geograpical Service coverage:
Description and Keywords:
- Contingency planning
- Response management
- Environmental impact assessment
- Spill site remediation (advisory)
- Hire availability
- Spill containment / diversion booms (offshore)
- Spill containment booms (inland)
- Shoreline protection barriers
- Portable flood barriers
- Skimmers and ancillary equipment
- Pumps (oil/water transfer and hoses)
- Pumps (high capacity cargo transfer systems)
- Sorbent boom and other materials
- Oil spill dispersant
- Portable recovered oil containment tanks
- Floating oil tanks/dracone barges
- Oil spill response vessels, landing craft, etc.
- Hot/cold pressure washers
- Vacuum recovery systems
- Responder PPE and other safety equipment
- Capability rating (Tier 1, 2, 3 spill response)
- Accreditations held
- Qualifications of response personnel – IMO Level 1, 2, 3.
- Offshore oil spill response
- Onshore oil spill response
- Pipeline spill response
- Cargo transfer operations
- Sorbent boom and other materials
- Bunker removal from wrecks
- Oil spill dispersant application (from vessels / aerial /subsea)
- Shoreline clean-up assessment technique
- Oiled wildlife rescue
- Hazardous chemicals spill response
- Response management support
- Supervision of volunteers
- Other (Please clarify below)
- Hazmat, CBRN and HSN Response
- Accreditations held (for example, ISAS, NI)
- Scheduled spill response training courses
- Online courses and Webinars
- Bespoke courses at client’s premises
- Oiled wildlife response training
- Dispersant application technique
- Hazardous chemical response training
- Shoreline clean-up training
- Application of net environmental benefit analysis
As one of the world’s largest commercial emergency response organisations and the specialist service provider of choice to the UK Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA), the United States Coast Guard (USCG), the Irish Coastguard (IRCG) and the European Maritime Safety Agency (EMSA), Ambipar offer a range of resilience services across the energy, rail, maritime, aviation, highways and utilities sectors including both scheduled and reactive emergency/environmental response services 24/7/365.
With over 70 years’ experience our capabilities have evolved over the years in line with the demands of our clients in maintaining and operating safe, reliable, efficient and resilient Critical National Infrastructure (CNI) and global supply chains.
Ambipar’s specialist services include crisis management, incident response and management, environmental incident response involving oil spills, chemical spills or dangerous goods, hazardous materials, HNS, hazardous waste management and Covid-19 decontamination.
Our accredited training, integrated environmental response and incident management services form part of our turnkey solutions, saving our members and clients valuable time and money by single sourcing. As a fully established licenced waste carrier and with our own in-house waste transfer station and fleet of tankers, skips, trucks, jetting units and CCTV, Ambipar Response guarantees the chain of custody for all waste disposed.
Formerly known as Braemar Response, the company was acquired by the Ambipar Group in 2018. Ambipar’s growth continues with the recent acquisitions of Enviroclear Site Services Ltd (UK), Orion Environmental Service (Canada), One Stop Environmental (USA), IntraCoastal Emergency Response LLC (USA) and Allied International Emergency (USA).
Ambipar’s Integrated Management System is accredited to ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management System), ISO 45001-2018 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System) and ISO9001:2015 (Quality Management System) standards.