24/7 Emergency telephone hotline :
Geograpical Service coverage:
Amergent Techs Inc. (AT) is a Disabled Veteran-owned small business based in Long Beach, CA with an additional office in San Diego, CA. AT was formed in 2005 to provide maritime safety and security services, as well as business continuity specialists to the transportation and energy industries.
Amergent Techs prides itself in bringing solutions to the table and creating enduring value; as well as our extensive knowledge and expertise serving the needs of the maritime and energy industries and government agencies.
In 2016, Amergent Techs, merged with BlueWater & Associates, Inc. a small business specializing in emergency preparedness training, safety, and environmental support for terminals, pipelines, and maritime related industries. Since 1994 Bluewater has provided full scope support to over 100 companies and facilities. Bluewater's emergency readiness support and services includes development of effective response plans, customized emergency response job aids, and practical applied training.
We are now a team which collectively encompasses energy and petroleum facilities, marine terminals and pipelines, marine vessels and barges, and offshore platform experience.
- Contingency planning
- Response management
- Accreditations held
- Qualifications of response personnel – IMO Level 1, 2, 3.
- Offshore oil spill response
- Onshore oil spill response
- Pipeline spill response
- Cargo transfer operations
- Shoreline clean-up assessment technique
- Hazardous chemicals spill response
- Response management support
- Accreditations held (for example, ISAS, NI)
- Online courses and Webinars
- Bespoke courses at client’s premises
- Hazardous chemical response training
- Shoreline clean-up training
- Certified ICS course