24/7 Emergency telephone hotline :
Geograpical Service coverage:
Description and Keywords:
- Spill containment booms (inland)
- Shoreline protection barriers
- Portable flood barriers
- Skimmers and ancillary equipment
- Pumps (oil/water transfer and hoses)
- Pumps (high capacity cargo transfer systems)
- Sorbent boom and other materials
- Oil spill dispersant spraying equipment
- Portable recovered oil containment tanks
- Floating oil tanks/dracone barges
- Oil spill response vessels, landing craft, etc.
- Hot/cold pressure washers
- Vacuum recovery systems
- Responder PPE and other safety equipment
- Accreditations held (for example, ISAS, NI)
- Online courses and Webinars
Since 1968, Aqua-Guard Spill Response Inc. has designed and supplied state-of-the-art oil spill response equipment and services and has established solid partnerships with major petroleum companies and government organizations world-wide.
The patented RBS TRITON™ oil skimming technology has been involved in combatting most of the world's major oil spills in recent history.
Aqua-Guard recognizes its corporate social responsibility to actively participate in the protection of the world's most precious resource, "water"!
See our CSR section for more details about other initiatives Aqua-Guard's staff are committed to.
As long as the risk of oil spills exists, Aqua-Guard will continue to be at the forefront of the development of oil skimming technology.